Sunday, July 6, 2014

Meet Black Beauty

Black Beauty is the name of my new bike.  I have been a cycle commuter for many years and my last bike finally got to the point that it was costing almost as much money to maintain as it was saving me.  After 14 years and many miles, I decided that it was time to get myself a new and improved set of wheels.

Who would have thought that at the age of almost 61, I would feel like a kid again.  I am in awe of how advanced the technology is and what a joy this new bike is to ride.  I LOVE my Rocky Mountain Whistler.  If anyone would've told me that it would make the hills around here feel flatter, I would've told them they were crazy, but she really does.

I am looking for excuses to ride and hopefully, will document my travels with pics and details.

And away we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment